FRP Strengthen Multi Fiber Optic Distribution Cable for FTTH
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Indoor distribution cable
- Type: Indoor Cable
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC or LSZH
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: China (Mainland)
- Application: Communication, Telecommunication
- Connection Structure: Patch Cable
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 1 Core or 2 Core
- Brand: OEM
- Trademark: Customized
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8544700000
FRP Strengthen Multi Fiber Optic Distribution Cable for FTTB Indoor Cable
Distribution fiber optical cable (also called breakout cable or fanout cable), is an optic fiber cable containing 1-288 jacketed simplex optical fibers packaged together inside an outer jacket. This differs from other cables, in which tight-buffered fibers are bundled together, with only the outer cable jacket of the cable protecting them. The design of breakout-style cable adds strength for ruggedized drops, however the cable is larger and more expensive than other cables. Distribution cable is suitable for short riser and plenum applications and also for use in conduits, where a very simple cable run is planned to avoid the use of any splicebox or spliced fiber pigtails.
Because each fiber is individually reinforced, the cable can be easily divided into individual fiber lines. Each simplex cable within the outer jacket may be broken out and then continue as a patch cable, for example in a fiber to the desk application in an office building. This enables connector termination without requiring special junctions, and can reduce or eliminate the need for fiberoptic patch panels or an optical distribution frame. Breakout cable requires terminations to be done with simple connectors, which may be preferred for some situations. A more common solution today is the use of a fanout kit that adds a jacket to the very fine strands of other cable types.
Max crush resistance
Descriptions:Simplex fiber units and high modulus aramid yarn and high quality outer sheath.
Characteristics:Sub-unit cables can be operated easily in any joint of the network, so that it is more convenient for operation and the network would be more stable.
Suitable for indoor level and vertical cabling
Used for multi core patch cord and connecting cable for transmission equipment
1.Good mechanical and environmental performance;
2.Flame-retardant properties to meet the requirements of the relevant standards;
3.The mechanical characteristics meet the requirements of the relevant standards;
4.Soft,flexible,easy to splice,and with big capacity date transmission;
5.Meet various requirements of market and clients.
1. Professional cable manufacturer.
2. We provide good quality Fiber Optic cable with manufacture competitive price
3. Best delivery time
4. OEM service provide,Your own logo and own design are welcomed.
5. Long distance factory review by video talk
6. Can be customized production of fiber optic cable
7. 30 years cable service life , even 60 years cable service life.
Product Tags: Distribution cable T
ight buffered fiber optic cable