FTTH Fiber Distribution Box for Custom 6 Port Terminal Box
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.5/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FTTH BOX
- Wiring Devices: Adpter
- Condition: New
- Material: PC/ABS
- Fiber Counts: 2
- Product Weight: 0.07kg
- Model Number: Fdb-2h
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8544700000
- Type: Optical Fiber Distribution Box
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Installation: Wall Mounted
- Cable Type: Uncutting
- Size: 84*130*24(mm)
- Color: White
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
This FTTH mini fiber optic terminal box is widely used as a termination point for feeder cable to connect with drop cable.
The fiber splicing ,splitting, distribution can be done in this box,and meanwhile it provides solid protection and manage-mant for FTTX network.Can be used indoor or outdoor.
FTTH Distribution Box Feature
- ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
- Water-proof design for outdoor uses.
- Easy installations: Ready for wall mount - installation kits provided.
- Adapter slots used - No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
- Ready for splitters: designed space for adding splitters.
- Space saving! Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenances:
- Lower layer for splitters and over length fiber storage.
- Upper layer for splicing, cross-connecting and fiber distribution.
- Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
- Protection Level: IP65.
- Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps
- Lock provided for extra security
Working temprature : -40ºC~+85ºC
Relative humidity : ≤85% (+30ºC)
Atmospheric pressure : 70Kpa~106Kpa
Main technical datasheet
Insertion loss : ≤0.2db
UPC return loss : ≥50db
APC return loss : ≥60db
Life of insection and extraction : >1000 times
Thunder-proo technical datasheet
The grounding device is isolated with the cabinet, isloation resistance is less than 2*104MΩ/500V(DC);
The withstand voltage between grounding device and cabinet is no less than 3000V(DC)/min, no puncture,
no flashover; U≥3000V