Fig8 Self-Support Unitube Armoured Optic Fiber Cable (GYXTC8S)
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.1/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GYXTC8S
- Type: Single More or Multimode
- Material Shape: Flat Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: <100N
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, Reach
- Sheath Material: LSZH, HDPE, MDPE
- Outer Sheath Material: PE
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Fiber Optic Cable
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm）
- Core: 1, 2, 4 Core
- Brand: OEM or Tw-Scie
- Outer Sheath Color: Black
- Trademark: TW-SCIE
- Specification: ISO, ROHS, REACH, SGS
- HS Code: 8544700000
The enterprise is possessed of a passel of faithful, intelligent, conscientious talents. While bending ourselves to following with the worldwide advanced development and application, we build up cooperation ties with many scientific research academy.
The main products of our enterprise are:
Optical fiber, optical cable, Optical media converter, optical transceiver, optical coupler, optical modem, optical connector, optical distribution frame.
All of the products are widely used in telecom, electric power, railway and other related department, exporting France, India, Singapore, Malaysia.
Central tube fibure 8 aerial optical fiber cable GYXTC8S
The figure 8 cables are auitable for installation in aerial environment for long haul communication.
1. Up to 24 fibers The loose tube OS centrally situated with good excess length and minimizes the influence of lateral crush.
2. Water blocking tape armored and PE outer sheath prociding providing property crush resistance and gun shot resistance features.
3. Cross-section shows figure 8. Stranded wires as self supporting member providing excellent strain performance and convenient installation.
|Short term||Long term||Short term||Long|
|Suspension line||Diameter: 5.1 mm, Weight: 86 kg/km|
|Web||Dimension :3.5×2.6 mm, Weight: 9 kg/km|