Aerial Fibra Optica Figure 8 Fiber Optic Cable
|FOB Price:||US $0.33 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.33/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: fiber cable
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Fiber Cable
- Allowed Tensile Strength: >10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, Fiber Cable
- Sheath Material: Fiber Cable
- Jacket Material: Black PE
- No. of Messenger: 7
- Span: 150meters
- Installation Method: Aerial Installation
- Packing Length: 3000m/Drum
- Specification: GYTC8S
- HS Code: 8544700000
- Application: Communication, Fiber Cable
- Connection Structure: Fiber Cable
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: Fiber Cable
- Core: Multicore
- Brand: Fiber Cable
- Product Name: Fiber Cable
- Messenger Material: Steel Wires
- Outer Diameter: 15.5mm
- Armored Material: Steel Tape Armored
- Lead Time: 5-7days
- Trademark: TW-SCIE or OEM
- Origin: Dongguan China
The fiber cable cables are suitable for installation in aerial environment for long haul communication.
1. Up to 288 fiber cable.
2. The loose tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess lenth and allow the fibers free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cables is subjected to longitudinal stress.
3. Corrugated steel lape armored and PE outer sheath providing properity crush resistance and gun shot resistance features.
4. Cross section shows fiber cable.
5. Stranded wires as sell supportiong member providing excellent strain performance and convenlent installation.
|fiber cable Technical data:|
|Fiber core||Stranded Wire||Cable diameter (mm)||Messenger cable Diameter (mm)||Cable Height (mm)||Cable weight (kg/kg)||Min. bend radius||Max. Running tension (N)||Safe running tension (N)||Min. Breaking tension (N)||Max. crush loading (N/100mm)|
|Static||Dynamic||Short term||Long term|
|2-30||1× 7-4.2||9.8||6.4||18.8||210||10times cable diameter||20times cable diameter||7000||3500||15550||2000||1000|