Direct-Burial Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable
|FOB Price:||US $0.33 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.33/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GYTY53
- Conductor Material: Optical Fiber
- Type: Single Mode or Multimode
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, Reach
- Brand: Tw-Scie
- Brand Name of Fiber: Corning ,Yofc,Draka, Fujikura...as Your Requiremen
- Waterblocking Material: Water Blocking Tape or Filling Compound
- Central Stranding Member: Steel Wire or FRP
- Loose Tube Material: PBT with Jerry
- Specification: ISO, ROHS, REACH, SGS
- HS Code: 8544700000
- Application: Local Communication Cable, Fiber Optic Cable
- Cover Material: PE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Wire Core Material: Fiber
- Model: Gyty53
- Installation Style: Duct & Direct Buried
- Outer Sheath Material: MDPE / HDPE / Lszh PE
- Single Armour Material: Corrugated Steel Tape
- Fiber Count: 2-288 Core
- Trademark: TW-SCIE or OEM
- Origin: China (Mainland) Guangdong Dongguan
These corrugated steel tape and aluminum tape armored and double sheath cables are suitable for installation in harsh environments where mechanical impact on the cable is to be expected. E. G. Direct buried opplication. They are also suitable for installation in ducts where the rodent resistance is to be expected or the moisture resistance is expected.
1. Up to 288 fibers.
2. The loose tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress.
3. Corrugated steel tape armored and double PE sheath providing excellent crush resistance and rodent resistance.
4. Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.
|Fiber Num.||Outer diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Min.Bending radius(mm)||Tension (N)||Crash loading (N/100mm)|
|Static||Dynamic||Short term||Long term||Short term||Long term|
|2-24||13.3||210||12.5 times O.D.||25 times O.D.||3000||1000||3000||1000|