12-96 Core Loose Tube Stranding Fiber Optic Cable (GYTY53)Features:
1. Up to 288 fibers.
2. The loose tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress.
3. Corrugated steel tape armored and double PE sheath providing excellent crush resistance and rodent resistance.
4. Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.
Fiber Optic Cable Applications
|Fiber Num.||Outer diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Min.Bending radius(mm)||Tension (N)||Crash loading (N/100mm)|
|Static||Dynamic||Short term||Long term||Short term||Long term|
|2-24||13.3||210||12.5 times O.D.||25 times O.D.||3000||1000||3000||1000|
1. Adopted to Outdoor distribution
2. Suitable for direct buried method
3. Long distance and local area network communication
4. Used outdoor cablingFiber Optic Cable Specifications
1.2-288 core fiber optic cable / GYTY53 Fiber Optic Cable / Fiber Optic Cable
2. PE jacket 2-288 core Fiber Optic Cable
3. GYTY53 Fiber Optic Cable
4. Burial Fiber Optic CableFiber Optic Cable Feature Description
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4. Crush resistance and flexibility
5. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight
6. Loose tube filling compound, 100% cable core filling
7. Enhancing moisture-proof
8. Water-blocking material
9. Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength memberFiber optic cable cable GYTY53 comply with Standard YD/T 901-2001 as well as IEC 60794-1Packing:
Protected by wooden batterns.
PS: The inner and outer ends of cable will be capped and made accessible for testing. A direction
Of rotation arrow is marked on the drum together with the identification
Structure chart of GYTY53:
More pictures for GYTY53: